May 202017

Saturday, May 20th…..Rained Out!

POWRi Midgets and Micros plus all racing is cancelled for tonight. We have been rained out.

Depending on how much rain we get today, there is a possibility we will race Sunday @ 5 pm. If we do decide to run Sunday, we will post it. We would be running all regular nightly classes if we do race tomorrow.

Next Sunday, 5/28– American Modified Series plus Regular Show, UMP Mods – $3,000 to win B-Mods – $750 to win.

Questions: Charlie (618)322-8105 or (618)427-3966 (track-race day only)