Mar 242012
 

Friday, March 30th  is our first scheduled night of racing.

Currently the forecast is predicting rain for Friday. If this correct and the races do get rained out….it will be rescheduled for Sunday, April 1st. Gates would open at 2 p.m. and race at 4 p.m.

This is only if Friday’s race does get rained out.